executive board Members:
Lois R. Fishman
Chair | Founder and Principal Law Office of Lois R. Fishman
Los Angeles, CA
Past Chair | President Siegman Consulting Services
Evelyn Drezner- Faigenblat
Secretary | Director Yo Yo USA
President | Founder & CEO
Andrew F. Mars
Treasurer | CEO Mars Media Family
Orange County, CA
Rita y Pepe Sigal
Santa Monica, CA
Immediate Past Chair | Founder and COO of Facilitador, LLC
Stephanie Pier de Romano
Founder and Partner Claritize Consulting Chicago, IL
Fuente Latina’s Advisory Councils (FLAC)
Fuente Latina’s Advisory Councils (FLAC) advises on issues of strategic importance and provides support and guidance. FLAC Members have a wide range of backgrounds. All FLAC members are community leaders who are passionate about advancing and working to pursue Fuente Latina’s mission. If you are interested in joining a local FLAC, please contact email@example.com
Miami Advisory Council (MAC) Members
- Pablo Goldstein – MAC Chair – Originally from Argentina, Pablo is the Founder/CEO of Unified Video Technologies (UNIV).
- Amiel Moskona – Originally from Venezuela, Amiel is a private jet broker with Aerocraft International, Inc.
- Alvaro Psevosnik – Originally from Argentina, Alvaro is owner of Disart Media and founding member of Latin-Jewish Business Connections.
- Harry Woldenberg – Originally from Mexico, Harry is founder and CEO of Postermedia.
Los Angeles Advisory Council (LAAC) Members
- Emily Lodmer – A California native, Emily is Professor of English as a Second Language at Santa Monica College. She found a passion for Latin culture while studying Art History in Mexico.
- Rita Sigal – Born in Mexico City, Rita is a longtime Angelena with a passion for philanthropy. She has made significant contributions to US-Israel relations and education while working to help as many people in her community as she can.