executive board Members:
Chair | Founder and COO of Facilitador, LLC
Immediate Past Chair | President Siegman Consulting Services
Lois R. Fishman
Secretary | Founder and Principal Law Office of Lois R. Fishman
Los Angeles, CA
President | Founder & CEO Fuente Latina
Andrew F. Mars
Treasurer | CEO Mars Media Family
Orange County, CA
CEO & President of J.R. United Industries, Inc.
Angela M. Epstein
Partner & General Manager
PDI Healthcare – Latin America
Fuente Latina’s Advisory Councils (FLAC)
Fuente Latina’s Advisory Councils (FLAC) advises on issues of strategic importance and provides support and guidance. FLAC Members have a wide range of backgrounds. All FLAC members are community leaders who are passionate about advancing and working to pursue Fuente Latina’s mission. If you are interested in joining a local FLAC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Miami Advisory Council (MAC) Members
- Pablo Goldstein – MAC Chair – Originally from Argentina, Pablo is the Founder/CEO of Unified Video Technologies (UNIV).
- Evelyn Faigenblat – Originally from Colombia, Evelyn is a WIZO Florida Chapter Board member and independent fundraising professional.
- Amiel Moskona – Originally from Venezuela, Amiel is a private jet broker with Aerocraft International, Inc.
- Alvaro Psevosnik – Originally from Argentina, Alvaro is owner of Disart Media and founding member of Latin-Jewish Business Connections.
- Harry Woldenberg – Originally from Mexico, Harry is founder and CEO of Postermedia.
Los Angeles Advisory Council (LAAC) Members
- Emily Lodmer – A California native, Emily is Professor of English as a Second Language at Santa Monica College. She found a passion for Latin culture while studying Art History in Mexico.
- Rita Sigal – Born in Mexico City, Rita is a longtime Angelena with a passion for philanthropy. She has made significant contributions to US-Israel relations and education while working to help as many people in her community as she can.